Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I will tell you about my story, how I became a muslim - Abdullah Dongshin Park

I will tell you about my story, how I became a muslim..
I was born in a Christian family, my parents wanted me to be a minister in a church. So I studied Bible and practiced preaching even I went to a mission school, but after that my parents divorced. so I started to live alone. I've been accepted in some universities in Korea but I couldn't go because the tuitions of the university in Korea are so expensive then I started many works. I used to listen to the Music and sing because I was sad, I couldn't find the truth in Christianity. It was the most hardest time in my life. I just prayed "if God exists, please guide me to the right way!", and then I read and found books and many issues about Islam and Muslim people. I knew also about Palestine. and then I started studying about Islam, and when I read about surah al-ikhlas, I realized that God was only one even before and now and forever. He is only one God. Lord of All world. and I felt so much peaceful. I just became Muslim after 1 month from starting studying Islam. Alhamdulillah. and Now I stopped listening to the Music and I'm always listening to only Quran.
There is no god expect Allah and Muhammad is Messenger of Allah. There is no right way except Islam and I feel sweetness in Sunnah.. Alhamdulillah for the blessing of Islam and Sunnah. Alhamdulillahi rabbil aalameen....
Abdullah Dongshin Park
www.islamkorea.net

No comments:

Post a Comment