Tuesday, June 2, 2015

My last latter

there is always same questions from many people and also some people dont understand 'why he dont answer my message' and become sad.. so I'm writing this for them.. This is my situation, This is my schedule, This is my plan, This is my dream, This is what I have to do..

1.my situation is.. I'm not perfect, I'm not genius, I'm not so good. I'm not 3aalim. I'm not Arabic and I didnt born as muslim but converted newly. so now think about it, if some jordanian boy applied and study in kulliya sharia, it's not easy to him. even though he is Arabic, and he studied many things in Arabic at least 10 years in elementary school, junior high school and high school, but I didnt born as muslim, just converted 5 years before, alhamdulillah. and I studied Arabic only 2 years. even I study only Arabic or only focus to memorise Quran it's not easy. but as I dont have any shahada I have to study in kulliya. and in kulliya sharia I have to study quran, hadith, 3aqida, seerah, tafseer, fiqh and manythings I have to study together in same time. as I'm new muslim there is many difficulty than malysian or indonesian or any other muslim students who born as muslim family.

2.this is my dream and what I have to do..
I love Islam. I love Allah. so I want to do it and I have to do it. just problem is time, as I'm already old than other students. and my mother is waiting me in Korea. and I have to make family for her and make her happy as bir al-waalidein is important in Islam. and my dream is very small.. teaching Islam just for Allah. I dont have many money, I'm not so good, I'm not 3aalim. not qaari2, not mufti, and not sheikh. but I want to be taajir. I just want to do small tijaarah for Allah. secret Da'wah, without showing, without riyaa2. just for Allah with ikhlas.. I want to do this tijaarah for my after life. because I need forgiveness from Allah.

listen carefully what Allah say to us.
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا هَلْ أَدُلُّكُمْ عَلَىٰ تِجَارَةٍ تُنجِيكُم مِّنْ عَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ
O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَتُجَاهِدُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ بِأَمْوَالِكُمْ وَأَنفُسِكُمْ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمْ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ
[It is that] you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
يَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ وَيُدْخِلْكُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ
He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment.

oh my brothers and sisters in Islam.. is there something more good than this? is there something more good work than this?
This is my dream. so i want to do. and I have to do it. but without showing, without riyaa2. because reward from Allah more great. so you can not say to me you can do showing, you can not say do this do this which is make to do riyaa2 and remove ikhlas. you can not stop me, you can not hurt me, you can not harm me. I will keep going even people say bad words with ghiba and namimah.. and I must know, when I really do this work for Allah with ikhlas I will never get hurt from people. as this work is for Allah not for people. this is for Allah's pleased, not for make people pleased. maybe life is hard and many stress from people but as Allah says in Quran this is most great work. and Allah is most greatest. and Allah is enough to me.
but it's not easy... it's need a lot of efforts.. and specially for me, it's more difficult as new muslim. but I will never give up..
now time to do it.. time to study hard.. I will sabr.. and will do my best.. only problem is time.. other people can just walking.. but i have to running.. as I have to learn a lot of things in short time than others.. I need a lot of efforts than others.. now time to do.

3. this is my plan and my schedule..
now i trust that you can understand all my situation.. so i wish you can understand me.. I have to study so much hard.. so much... have a lot of things I have to read, have a lot of things I have to memorise many books, quran, hadith.. i have to memorise it for kulliya sharia.. but i dont want give up really.. i want to do and i have to do it.. so from now I will be so much busy and I cant answer all of your messages, so please forgive me and understand me. I dont want ask help so I will do work and as I will do work I dont need ask help. just I will study hard and work hard. so now I'm searching students who want study Korean language with me. also I dont want get many money from students, as jordanian people's life also hard in here. so I will get small small money from them so at least I have to collect many students so I can earn money for studying and living.. so if you are living in Jordan you can add me to this account and can send message to me also. but please understand my situation that I cant talk all people even who not living in jordan.. if you are jordanian please add this account and spread my posts to your friends..
https://www.facebook.com/StudyKoreanInJordan

and this is my page for teaching korean language in Jordan. I pay each hour 5-8 jordanian dinar to some markaz, so I can teach my students in good place as some students are care this. I will write new information always in here about which markaz I will teach and which time. so please share this page and tell to your jordanian friends and family.
https://www.facebook.com/korean4islam

as long as finish my studies in Jordan I will delete all of personal accounts and pages except this page. I will use only this page even in future. in shaa' Allah
https://www.facebook.com/abdullahkorean.arabic

but it doesn't mean that I dont talk with koreans or will delete da'wah pages also. no, of course I will not delete da'wah pages even in future. and I answer all korean people's questions. just I cant answer all of questions from whole world. 50 million korean people are enough to me. so these pages are will use for Da'wah.
https://www.facebook.com/islamkorea
https://www.facebook.com/hadithkorea
https://www.facebook.com/islaminkorean

but dont forget if you are jordanian add this account and please share my posts from my personal account as I have to do work in Jordan (/StudyKoreanInJordan) , and also dont forget that after finish my study in Jordan I will delete all of things and will use only this facebook page, In shaa' Allah. (/abdullahkorean.arabic)

May Allah forgive me and guide me. and guide all muslims and protect them. may Allah reward you for understand me.

No comments:

Post a Comment